Teknik alt yapı yazılım süreçlerine hakim,
Ekip yönetimi ve yönetsel becerilere sahip,
İletişim becerileri gelişmiş,
Bir yatırımcının edinim maliyeti, müşterinin ortalama ömrü gibi pazar şartlarına hakim,
Tercihen iyi derecede İngilizce bilen
|Publish date||09 Sep 2021|
|Brief||İklimlendirme ve Soğutma sektörünün öncü firmalarından olan müşterimizin İstanbul ve Ankara ofislerinde görevlendirilmek üzere sektörde deneyimli Satış Yöneticisi / Müdürü aramaktayız.|
Müşterimizin ürün gamında bulunan Soğutma Grupları, Klima Santralleri, Havuz Nem Alma Üniteleri, Fan-Coil Üniteleri, Çatı Tipi Paket Klimalar, Hava Soğutmalı Soğutma Grupları, Endüstriyel Tip Isıtma Apareyleri, Isı Geri Kazanım Üniteleri, Isı Pompalı Isı Geri Kazanım Ünitelerinin satış ve iş geliştirme faaliyetlerinden sorumlu olacak Satış Yöneticisinden beklenen nitelikler:
• Tercihen Makine, Endüstri, Elektrik veya Elektronik Mühendisliği mezunu,
• İklimlendirme, Soğutma ve Havalandırma sektöründe deneyimli,
• Piyasa ve pazar algılaması güçlü
• İnsan ilişkilerinde başarılı, iletişim ve temsil becerisi yüksek,
• Öğrenmeye ve gelişime açık, takım çalışmasına yatkın.
• Problem çözme odaklı, stres altında çalışabilen.
• Tercihen iyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
• MS Office programlarını iyi derecede kullanabilen,
• Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyum gösterebilecek,
• Seyahat engeli olmayan, aktif araç kullanabilen,
• Erkek adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış.
|Publish date||09 Sep 2021|
|Brief||We are searching an experienced Export Manager for our Client in HVAC industry.|
The ideal candidate should be / have:
- Mechanical Engineer or any related BS degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the HVAC industry, 5 years of which in export markets like European, Middle East, CIS and Asian markets,
- Knowledge of AHU, Rooftop, Fancoil, Heat recovery units, cooling and ventilation systems
- Very good of English, additionally French is a plus
- Preferably resident in Izmir or in Istanbul ready to be settled in Izmir over time.
|Publish date||21 Aug 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is an international manufacturing and trading company. With its 70+ years of history it offers a wide range of trays, table service and display items, storage, shelving, merchandising and insulated transport products, as well as innovative warewashing systems and healthcare meal delivery solutions for Restaurant Chains, Hotels-Consultants, Contract Caterers, Healthcare and Home use.|
As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching a Production Manager for their manufacturing facilities in Bulgaria. The ideal candidate should have an engineering background and experience in injection manufacturing and ready to live in Bulgaria.
|Publish date||10 Aug 2021|
|Brief||We are searching a Senior Finance Manager for our Client.|
The ideal candidate should have 15+ years hands on experience in manufacturing industry with cost accounting background and expert in SAP CO and FI modules.
|Publish date||28 Jul 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a new generation agency who believes in integrated marketing communication solutions with an measurable effect on business results. It's primary focus is to produce efficiency for marketing and media budgets of marketers.|
As their Executive Search Consultants we are searching a Digital Performance Manager for their growing organization.
• Launching, managing, and optimizing Social Media Campaigns, Google Ads and other digital channels,
• Providing strategic marketing for Social Media Channels, Performance Marketing and Digital Campaigns and strategies based on customer insight reports,
• Working on new ideas, to reduce costs and increase revenues, via digital marketing,
• Ensuring web, app and social media are promoted to customers,
• Tracking Performance of digital marketing activities and report on KPI’s,
• Identifying opportunities by analyzing data in Google Analytics, Adjust and digital marketing channels,
• Analyzing competitors' assets and find new opportunities,
• Actively working with 3rd Parties,
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
• Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing,
• Good knowledge of Google and Facebook advertising systems,
• Good knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, etc.,
• E-commerce experience is a plus,
• Advance command of verbal and written English,
• Team work oriented, self-motivated and open-minded,
• Completed the military service (for male candidates).
|Publish date||15 Jul 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a new generation agency who believes in integrated marketing communication solutions with an measurable effect on business results. |
As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching a Data Scientist who will be at the heart of digital transformation processes, lead a newly established department, and work for Turkey's most valuable application business.
• Design and development of analytic data sets.
• Provide data driven media investment recommendations.
• Generate tactics for intelligent usage of advertising data sets.
• Create custom audiences for digital campaigns.
• Report post campaign evaluation of audience usage.
• Statistical analysis and machine learning modelling (forecasting, segmentation, optimization).
• Generate reports, document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
• Create presentations and present in English.
• Bachelor’s Degree in the areas like Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Demonstrated skills at data cleansing, data quality assessment, and using analytics for data assessment.
• An understanding of digital advertising ecosystem (Programmatic, GMP, FB, DMP, etc.)
• Hands-on data science experience with Excel, SQL and R/Python is a plus.
• Experience translating APIs to data workflows is a plus.
• Experience with dashboard tools (Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, etc.) is a plus.
• Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
• Being able to work autonomously.
• Rigorous and passionate with data science.
• Passionate to learn new tools and technologies and adapt to daily life.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent level of English spoken and written.
|Publish date||25 Jun 2021|
|Brief||We are searching a Head of Finance / Financial Affairs Manager experienced in international trade for our Client in Dubai|
|Publish date||17 Jun 2021|
|Brief||Our multinational Client is a well-known and top provider in financial self-service industry, and aims to become a leading AI solution provider in the world with its innovative technologies and solutions. |
As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching a Sales Manager who will mainly work on a defined set of customer accounts and develop new customers for their growing İstanbul, Turkey organization.
Bachelor’s Degree or above
5 plus years work experience in sales and marketing in Turkey, Bank IT or ATM related experience,
Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management; Wide and good connection with top managements of Turkish banks preferred;
Strong negotiation and aggressive sales skills;
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Ability to work under pressure;
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable;
No military obligation for male candidates (or military obligation should be postponed for two years);
Based in Istanbul
Excellent communication skills both in English and Turkish
Have a Driving License and is an active driver
|Publish date||01 Jun 2021|
|Brief||We are searching experienced Finance Directors / Country CFOs that will be ready to work in worldwide for our Client which is a global player in its field.|
|Publish date||27 May 2021|
|Brief||We are searching a "Senior HR Manager, OD" for our Client in FMCG industry.|
|Publish date||26 May 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a global player in the FMCG industry and operates world-class production facilities in Turkey and abroad.|
As their Executive Search Consultants we are looking for an experienced Finance Director / Country CFO for their Egypt facilities.
The ideal candidate is expected to have experience in both manufacturing and sales companies and is a Turkish citizen who is ready to live in Egypt.
|Publish date||22 May 2021|
• Responsibility for the conception and further development of the management information system (MIS) of the Group
• Management and quality assurance of BI projects
• Operation of the BI solutions
• Project management
• Leadership and development of the team
• Completed degree in business informatics or natural sciences or comparable training
• Several years of experience in the conception, implementation and operation of database solutions (relational and multidimensional)
• Good knowledge of SQL server
• Very good English language, both spoken and written
• German language basic
• Project management experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Results-oriented and independent thinking and acting
• Knowledge of IBM Cognos TM1, Cubeware Importer and Cubeware Cockpit is an advantage
• Experience in leading a team
• Professional experience in tourism is an advantage
|Publish date||15 Apr 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a well-known and top provider in financial self-service industry, and aims to become a leading AI solution provider in the world with its innovative technologies and solutions.|
As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching a Head of Sales for their İstanbul office.
|Publish date||15 Apr 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a well known company in its industry. As their Executive Search Consultants, We are searching an Accounting Manager, experienced in SAP implementations in production environment for their growing organisation.|
|Publish date||03 Apr 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is an international hospitality company with a portfolio of five brands comprising more than 70 properties with more than 14,000 rooms, in 12 countries and 4 continents. |
As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching an experienced Finance Director for their growing Turkey organization.
Finance Director will be responsible for 14 hotels and a Head Office in Turkey, and will be managing the Accounting, Finance, Internal Control, Budget & Reporting, Purchasing and External Affairs departments, all of which consists of about 90 employees.
The position is located in Antalya. Candidates who reside in Istanbul and open to extensive travel to and from Antalya region are also welcome to apply.
|Publish date||23 Mar 2021|
|Brief||Our Client is a leading global company in hospitality industry. As their Executive Search Consultants, we are searching an experienced "Head of Loyalty" for their growing organisation. |
The position is a global role based in İstanbul.
Head of Loyalty will be reporting to Global Head of Marketing.
1. Lead, design, launch and optimize loyalty-drive campaigns for corporate communications strategies intended to drive company sales and profits, as well as building brand equity
2. Determine the communication strategy and initiating the Communication Matrix (a document that highlights the distribution of activities across channels and identifies the timing and budget parameters) for corporate loyalty & CRM campaigns to increase customer acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty, and advocacy
3. Provide expert loyalty & CRM counsel and best practices on communication opportunities that can be leveraged within current marketing campaigns to increase loyalty and maximize sales and profits by enhancing customer relationships.
4. Manage assigned campaign budget allocations loyalty marketing campaigns to ensure they are on time, fulfill communication strategy and are on budget
5. Manage special Marketing Communications related assignments
6. Responsible for building a world class set of loyalty program benefits, features and experiences to win "customers for life"
7. Build a strong understanding of customer needs based on their persona and what will make their shopping experience more Easy, Exciting & Friendly
8. Responsible for building benefits and features that will help meet those needs
9. Collaborate with consumer insights, digital products, and operations team to establish testing framework and new benefits
10. Partner with marketing, shopping experience, loyalty, engineering, corporate and division marketing & operations teams to deploy and test new benefits and scale the successful tests
11. Build new external partnerships allowing faster introduction of new benefits and features where appropriate
12. Introduce a communication framework for more exciting ways to engage customers using loyalty programs; test the various tactics (site, App, email etc.) against this framework and scale them appropriately
13. Ensure all tests and scaled approaches have clear KPIs and establish the necessary measurement processes, infrastructure to enable that
14. Own relationships with the vendors and partners that may be required to support the new loyalty program benefits, features and partnerships
15. Build the team including hire, train and grow top-notch talent.
|Publish date||09 Sep 2019|
|Brief||Please do not hesitate to forward your CV for our database|